My Personality Essay

My Personality
Introduction: So what is personality? It’s your body language and preferences which makes your appearance and your style. They vary from a person to person. Let’s share some of my personality traits:
1: Calmness: I am a very calm person. Tension does not even pass through me. I try to tackle every situation very tactfully and with full observance
2: Friendly: I have a very friendly nature. I make friends very easily. Talking to people is never boring for me. I love to socialize and have a great big family of friends.
3: Habits: I have many permanent habits. I go to the gym daily. I am not fond of selfish and mean people. They annoy me. I bite my nails and always left the lids open. My mother hates me for this fact. If you have a solution does tell me. It will make my life easy. I easily get bored.
4: Kindness: I don’t shout or speak loudly. I am always very kind to everyone. I can’t see sad people. I don’t like unkind people or who are very rude to others. Do you?
5: Love Animals: I always have a pet in my home. Right now it’s a parrot and I’m teaching him Hindi. I love animals of any kind. They make you more close to the nature. Feeding and bathing them are my favourite hobbies.
7: Strong Power of Decision: I have a very strong power of decision. Once I decide anything its very difficult for anyone to make me unfollow it. I decide very early. This rule implies in all stuff of life. I shop very quickly. I don’t like it sometimes but it’s deeply incorporated in myself.
8. Weakness: Every person has some kind of weaknesses. I also have a lot of weakness. I die for a beautiful object or a soul. Beauty is all a person can have.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.