My Goal in Life Essay

My Goal in Life
Introduction: Every person has a goal in his life. He works toward it. Struggling day and night for this goal is what we all do. 
My Goal: I always love reading books. My goal in life is to become a writer. I am the only child of my parents so basically I was a very lonely kid. Books made me forget the fact every time that I’m lonely.

I opened a book and found myself in it and its content. My first poem was written by me in the age of six and a short story at the age of 9. My poems was always published in the School Magazine. It always made me proud whenever anyone liked my story or poem.

First I wanted to become a doctor. I Guess there is so much pressure on you by the society and family that we always think that there are only two professional degrees exist in the world. One is engineering and other is Medicine. Thank God my parents were liberal in this matter and they never implemented anything on me. I really want to pursue my interest as a career.

So I decided to become a full-time writer. Books always gave me love and a relaxed environment. Now I want to do the same thing for others through my books. In old times it was not considered a full-time job but now people take it seriously as a profession.

Prestige: Writers don’t have to worry about the income. They get the prestige and respect through their writings. It’s their biggest reward. My parents have fully supported me in my idea and they respect my wishes.

Exposure: I need to get exposure in order to enhance my writing skills. The key to become a good writer lies in reading. The more you read the more you are polished. I read novels and short stories of different writers and of different ages.

Conclusion: So my biggest goal in my Life is to become a famous writer like Shakespear. What is yours??

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.