How I Spent My Summer Vacations? Short Essay

My Plans: This year I have decided to go to the Hill station of Shangrilla. My grandparents live there. My whole family will go there and it will be fun of course.
Daily Routine: In summer vacations I usually wake up around 10 or 11 AM.then I slowly get up from my bed and without taking a shower I go straight to my garden to see my birds and pets. This is the most favourite time of the day. After that when I’m being scolded from my parents I go and wash my face. Breakfasts are really boring for me on any day as I’m not at all a food person. I can starve throughout my life. It’s weird but that’s what I’m.
Then after doing my breakfast with a heavy heart, I go usually to play cricket with my friends. We have all a cricket team of the colony. So this is a very interesting time of the year. It’s around 1 by then. Schools won’t leave their students unattended even in the vacations and a long list of homework’s are always welcoming me. So I have decided a two hour of my everyday time for the homework. In this way, I will not feel the burden on myself.
Evening Chores: AS evenings are boring part of the days. So after watching a lot of TV and my favourite cartoons on it, I went to the Swimming club with my father. There I swim for at least half an hour. It keeps me fresh and awake so that I don’t get my tummy out in such a sluggish routine. After coming back from the club I sit with my family. We discuss and talk on minor and major issue. It’s a pure family time and even mobiles are not allowed in this period. So after that, we have our dinner together and I go to bed around 11 PM. It only happens during summer vacations.
Conclusion: So I hope you all love your vacations and I love them also. They are my most favourite days of the year.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.